1. Is it confidential?
Yes, completely! An email address is needed to register but neither this nor any personal information is ever made public. You don't even need to use your real name - you can choose a nickname. We recognise that all problems are private and personal and we respect that.
2. How does it work?
Just click on an online profile and you will be able to create an account.
You need to use a valid email address but you can choose any nickname - it doesn't need to be your real name. Advisor will only see your nickname when you talk to them. Your email address will be kept confidential.
3. What can I ask you about?
Anything you like - we are here to help! We will offer advice to help you in any situation. But if your advisor feel that you may benefit from some professional help she will always advise you to seek it and give you contact details where possible. Our advisor do not reply to questions related with pregnancy, medical conditions, legal matters etc. You can read further details on our terms & conditions page.
4. What happens if I have a problem paying?
Contact us from the contact support page.
5. What if I am not happy with the advice I receive?
You can contact us from the contact support page.
6. Why does it take long time for advisors to reply?
If advisor is online and available they reply instantly. If advisor is busy or clearing backlogs she may take some time to reply.
7. Why is my testimonial for an advisor not published?
Testimonials are moderated. We have a process in place for testimonial. If your testimonial passes our criteria, then we will publish them. Testimonials which are not useful or irrelevant are deleted. Following are some of the main reason why testimonial are not published:
- Testimonial contains hate or frustration and not related with the reading you had
- Testimonial complaining about delays in reply
- Advisor couldn't connect with you. In this case we refund you message upon request
- Testimonial complaining about providing additional information which advisor asked for
8. Why did you automatically charge my card?
We do not take payments automatically. We do not have any subscription model for payments. All purchases are manually triggered by you.
If you have seen any purchases which you don't recognize then you can contact us to verify the purchase. If this purchase is not registered in our system, then you can ask Google/Apple to refund from your account.